Bankpak supplies premium, financial and security products and we are focused on providing an excellent customer experience with exceptional service. We are looking for a Full-Time Installation Technician with excellent customer service, communication, and time management skills with a professional and energetic attitude. Our technicians are the face of Bankpak and will be tasked with maintaining a high level of quality, excellence, and professional appearance throughout their duties in the field.
What You’ll Do:
You will be responsible for a variety of tasks installing ATMs, TCRs, Alarm Systems, CCTV systems, security equipment and banking equipment.
- Service and Install Bankpak equipment
- Assist with installs and servicing of security and banking equipment
- Wiring of electronic and security equipment
- Diagnose & repair equipment malfunctions.
- Accounts for all installation tools/equipment and all job parts/inventory.
- Tests all installed/serviced equipment to ensure proper performance and compliance with customers’ requirements.
- Communicates important project status information to management and customers as necessary.
- Completes and turns in all required paperwork in a timely manner according to established procedures and deadlines, i.e. timesheets, expense reports, change orders, equipment transfers, etc.
- Gathering equipment, parts, and supplies for maintenance or installation activities.
- Maintaining proper parts inventory levels in vehicle for service calls.
- Coordinates and ensures vehicle is maintained according to established standards.
- Maintains clean driving record and operates company vehicles using safe driving practices
- Report accurate records of hours and materials used via our technician phone app.
- Maintain and repair all equipment systems per OEM standards or industry accepted substitutes.
- Work with clients when onsite to ensure their satisfaction with the outcome of your repairs/maintenance activities.
- Act in a leadership capacity when onsite with newer or less experienced employees.
- Train customers to utilize any newly installed equipment when needed.
An Installation Technician position will participate in some tasks traditionally associated with physical labor including:
- Standing, crouching, or kneeling for extended period of time
- Climbing and working on ladders
- Lifting heavy objects (over 50 lbs.)
- Various Physical Tasks
Qualifications and Skills
- Education: High School Diploma, GED, or other equivalent
- Previous Alarm, Access Control, CCTV or Banking Equipment experience preferred
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven record of punctuality
- Intermediate electrical & mechanical skills
- Team-oriented attitude
- Systems-oriented thinker
- Networking & software background is a plus
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan (company matching available)
- Paid time off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Company Vehicle
- 401(k) matching
- Full Time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday