Bankpak supplies premium, financial and security products and we are focused on providing an excellent customer experience with exceptional service. We are looking for a Full-Time Help Desk Technician with excellent customer service, communication, and time management skills with a professional and energetic attitude.
What you’ll do
Be responsible for the configuration, implementation and support of the various Bankpak offered technology solutions. Must be able to work in a fast-paced, customer-focused, and highly-motivated environment.
- Monitor Project Management Dashboards and Ticketing systems
- Respond immediately to customer issues and provide technical support
- Become an expert on Bankpak software solutions
- Troubleshoot issues remotely with minimal assistance
- Diagnose & repair equipment malfunctions.
- Provide phone tech support when available.
- Monitor various IT issues that arise with networked security equipment
- Operate diagnostics software to troubleshoot issues
What we need
- Education: High School Diploma, GED, or other equivalent
- Previous Alarm, Access Control, CCTV or Banking Equipment experience preferred
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven record of punctuality
- Team-oriented attitude
- Systems-oriented thinker
- Networking & software background
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan (company matching available)
- Paid time off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Company Vehicle
- 401(k) matching
- Full Time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday